Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
And welcome back to my weekly blog post!
Even thought the weather here hasn’t been every springy lately, I thought I could call back the sun with my favorite spring nail polishes.
PS: Nail polishes don’t usually last on me very well. I do stuff around the house, like washing the dishes and don’t protect my hands with gloves. So keep that in mind when I tell you how fast a nail polish chips on me.
- it’s a 7 ml bottle with a fun orange shade
- the smaller bottle doesn’t bother me. I always want to try different colors and I have the feeling that miss sporty nail polishes are the only ones I can actually finish
- I think this color would look very good on tan skin, but it’s nice even on pale skin, like mine
- goes on smoothly and I usually use 2 coats to give me the full opacity. Sorry about the picture. I messed up its aplication when I did the swatch and I didn’t notice until a few minutes ago. The nail polish is actually smooth on the nail
- it does dry quickly
- it lasts around 2 days without base and top coat and a bit more with them on
- great price for the quality
- it’s a 13.5 ml bottle with a blue shade which I don’t think I have to describe that much as I know everybody in the blogosphere loves it
- it has a bit of shimmer
- it looks pretty on the nails, especially at the end of winter/ beginning of spring
- it dries normally – not too slow, not too fast
- goes on smoothly and I usually use 2 coats to give me the full opacity
- here is the sad part – for the first 5-6 uses, it lasted me 4-5 days. After that it lasts me 1-2 day until it starts to chip, even if I have base and top coat or bare nails
- even so, I love the shade and I still use it, but be aware if you’re interested to buy this color
- it’s a 13.5 ml bottle with a light purple (lavender) shade
- despite the name, I still love this color for spring. Actually I love light purple all year round 😀
- it dries as fast as bikini so teeny, nothing special here
- this one has the smoothest application out of these 3 nail polishes presented here
- I usually use 2 coats to give me the full opacity, but you can get away with just 1
- here is the interesting part – with base and top coat, this shade lasts me less than when I apply it on bare nails. I can’t explain it. It’s the only nail polish I ever tried that does that
Did you try any of the above? What are your favorite nail polishes?
Thanks for reading this and have a great week!