Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
Today I want to welcome you here with a tag. This one has been around the beauty blogosphere for a looong time and I always liked it. That’s why I thought I should finally do it.
- Blush or Bronzer? -> Blush.
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? -> Lipstick.
- Eyeliner or Mascara? -> Mascara, but I would prefer to be able to choose both.
- Foundation or Concealer? -> Concealer.
- Neutral or Color Eyeshadow? -> For a day-to-day makeup I would choose neutral.
- Pressed or Loose eye shadows? -> Pressed – easier to carry with you.
- Brushes or Sponges? -> Brushes for powder, sponges for creams.
- O.P.I or China Glaze? -> Didn’t try any of them, but I’m tempted to start with O.P.I.
- Long or Short? -> Short.
- Acrylic or Natural? -> Natural.
- Brights or Darks? -> Neutral.
- Flower or no flower? -> No flower.
- Perfume or Body Splash? -> Perfume.
- Lotion or Body Butter? -> Body Butter.
- Body wash or Soap? -> Body wash.
- LUSH or Other Bath Company? -> The Body Shop.
- Curly or Straight? -> Straight. My hair has a hard time staying curly.
- Bun or Ponytail? -> Depends on the occasion.
- Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? -> Bobby pins.
- Hair spray or Gel? -> Hair spray.
- Long or Short? -> Long.
- Light or Dark? -> Dark.
- Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? -> Neither.
- Up or Down? -> Depends.
That’s it from me. Hope you liked it.
If you did this tag, please let me know in the comments below because I would love to read your answers. If you didn’t, I invite you all to try (in the comments or on your blogs).