Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
I love cooking and playing around the kitchen and for a long time I wanted to post recipes on my blog, but for some reason I never got around to do it. Until today! So here it’s my first one – hope you like it!
- 340 g sugar (I used half brown, half white)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 230 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 170 g unsalted butter, softened (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup milk (aprox 200ml)
- 120 g sour cream
- chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven at 180C.
2. Mix until homogeneous the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in 2 separate bowls.
3. Add slowly the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix until you get a dark brown homogeneous mixture. At this point it should be pretty difficult to stir.
4. Add as much of the chocolate chips as you like. Maybe leave a few to sprinkle on top of the muffins just before you pop them in the oven.
5. Pour the mixture into the paper cups placed on a muffin tray or silicone cups, depending on what you have. You will need to reach about the edge of the cup because this mixture won’t rise too much.
6. Put them in the oven at 180C and leave them for 20-25 min. When you take them out, try them with a toothpick to make sure that the muffins are well baked. You should have a clean toothpick when you take it out of the muffin.
I ended up with 20 medium-sized muffins.
Enjoy and let me know if you decide to bake these muffins!