Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3. Nominate other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you/asked you.
5. Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
6. Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Questions for me:
1. What is the best product that you used for your skin?
My skin is combination – dry, dehydrated with a bit of an oily T-zone. Yes, very strange. Right now I really appreciate the oils from Melvita and the Glamglow Thirstymud mask. They really bring hydration back into my skin overnight.
2. Do you like the drugstore or the high-end beauty products?
Depends. When I think about skincare, I tend to invest more. But when I think about makeup, it’s kind of a mix of both.
3. What are the top 3 most repurchased products?
The Miracle Complexion Sponge from Real Techniques, Bioderma Micellar Water and Batiste dry shampoo.
4. What is your favourite nail polish?
I don’t have one, but lately I really enjoy the nail polishes from Essie.
5. What is your dream vacation?
I don’t really have a speciffic place in mind. I’m not the biggest fan of going to the beach, so don’t expect that answer from me. I usually like a mix between a relaxing vacation in new place/city and a bit of culture.
6. What do you like most about your country?
Romania (native country) – the nature is beautiful
Germany (current living situation) – the culture, the general people mindset, which I think is closer to mine. Also, I love being able to travel wherever I please because of the good infrastructure, both for cars and for public transportation.
7. What countries have you visited?
Hm… Mostly Eastern Europe, Austria and Germany.
8. Which season is your favorite and why?
Spring. I love when everything comes back to life and the sun shines so pretty, but it’s not too hot yet.
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hard to say because I had a nice, normal childhood. I think I would choose going with my family to the Black Sea.
10. What’s on your bucket list?
I want to visit as much as I can of this world and learn about different cultures.
Questions for you:
- Do you change your skincare routine every season? How?
- What’s you favorite makeup item?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite place?
- What’s your favorite food/ ingredient?
- What do you first notice when meeting someone?
- What’s your dream job?
- What puts you in a good mood when you’re feeling down?
- If you could live anywhere in this world, where would you live?
- What’s your favorite memory so far?
Now, I will break a bit the rules because I don’t know how many subscribers has each blog. Here are my nominees: Romina, Anca, Irina, Lorena, Andreea Serban, Andreea Papp, Lucia, Andreea (Dolloshka), Teodora, thia. And, of course, anyone else who wants to participate.