Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
And HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for reading me in 2016 and I hope I won’t let you down in the year we just entered. For 2017 I wish you all the best and all the makeup you can try.
Today I wanted to share you a simple, yet festive look (because of the red lipstick) that I’m wearing since the beginning of December. I know that for most of us holidays are over, but winter is still here, so red lips are still in trend.
- theBalm eyeshadow primer Put a Lid on It
- Catrice eyeshadow palette LE “Victorian Poetry”
- NYX High Definition Blush in Taupe – yes, I used blush as eyeshadow in the crease. For me, it’s the most natural shade for that part of my eye
- Physician Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
- essence Multi-Action mascara
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42/PA in No. 13/Bright Beige
MAC Blot Powder – in the T zone
NYX High Definition Blush in Taupe – for a light contour
theBalm blush in Cabana Boy
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo
Thank you for reading this and again, have a great 2017!