Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
As the title says, this is my third article of the wishlist type. Pretty much here I say what products/ brands are catching my eyes at the moment. Here is my list:
I recently finished my beloved Chloe perfume and in December I bought Boss The Scent for Her, which I like a lot so far. Don’t worry, somewhere down the line in 2017 I will buy again Chloe because I loved it so much, but now I’m open to try new scents and hopefully I will go soon to a department store and try at least one of these:
- Thierry Mugler Alien (Eau De Parfum) – I smelled this only on a tester in Douglas because I was already wearing perfume, but I still remember how much I liked it and I hope it will go well with my chemistry too. Top notes: jasmine; Middle notes: woodsy notes; Base notes: amber
- Ghost Deep Night (Eau de Toilette) – this one is here mostly because of the name of the brand and the shape of the bottle. The notes are also pretty nice too. Top notes: rose; Middle notes: peach, apricot, wood; Base notes: vanilla, musk, amber
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb – this one is well-known in the beauty community and on Fragrantica it says that people who liked this perfume also liked Chloe and Alien. Top notes: bergamot, tea, osmanthus; Middle notes: jasmine, african orange flower, freesia, orchid; Base notes: musk, patchouli
- Jo Malone London Colognes Peony & Blush Suede (Eau de Cologne) – from what I heard, this perfume is supposed to be a the most chosen scent for the wedding day in USA. No, I don’t intend to get married anytime soon, but that fact tells me that it’s supposed to be a subtle and elegant scent. Top notes: red apple; Middle notes: peony, jasmine, carnation, rose; Base notes: suede
Beginning with December I started to wear pretty much only red lipstick when I was wearing makeup, so I decided I should buy a good red lip pencil too. Luckly recently I heard that MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil it’s fantastic and it lasts sooo long. All I have to do is to go to a store and pick my right shade.
Zoeva is a brand that I like a lot for brushes and for the eyeliners so this year I want to try their (very well-known) eyeshadow palettes and their new matte lipsticks (don’t they look pretty!?).
I think everybody knows I like a good highlighter but when I go to work, for example, I don’t want to look like a disco ball. I heard that essence pure nude powder is supposed to be the best highlighter for daytime and for the money.
This year I want to try some new brands for me, like Bobbi Brown and I don’t know exactly know where to start, but people say Intensive Skin Serum Concealer is pretty good. Any recommendations?
I want to try a lip scrub and I like the idea of it being in the form of a lipstick. I saw that The Body Shop have one, but I’m not set on this one, so if you have a better idea please let me know.
This is another category where I want to dive in more this year and here are the products/ brands I want to try:
- Omorovicza is an intriguing brand for me for quite a while now but the price is really putting me off but they have such a high amount of good reviews, I can’t stop wondering if I should give them a try or not
- L’Oreal Exfo mask – this clay and exfoliating mask is pretty much a 2 in 1 product – mask and scrub. At least this is what I read in this review on Mateja’s blog. She also said this is a very good mask and I think it’s the best for me from all 3 of the ones L’Oreal has
- Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase – I think my dehydrated skin will be very happy to try this one. I heard very good things about it lots of times on Beauty with Emily Fox
- Origins Retexturizing mask with Rose Clay and Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask have pretty good reviews online and I’m curious about the brand
- Pixi Glow Tonic is supposed to give you a glowing (d’oh!) and even skin and at this period of the year is just what I’m looking for
What do you have on your wishlist this year?
Have a nice day!