Versiunea în limba română a acestui articol o găsiți aici.
First of all I want to say I’m sorry for not posting last week (did you miss me?), but I was in the process of moving and unfortunately there wan’t much time left for me to write on my blog. But I’m here now and I promise I’ll tell you all about where I moved, in a few weeks (if you want me to).
Now, because in the past month it’s been so hot in Timisoara, I didn’t really have much of a desire to wear complicated (eye) makeup looks. The makeup look you find in the picture below is something I can throw on in 20 minutes and it makes me look put together, but it looks simple and clean, at the same time. This doesn’t mean I’m only wearing 3 products, but if you are interested in what I used just scroll below the picture.
PS: The lipstick changes usually because I’m always in e mood to wear something else.
Eyes and Brows
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion Anti-Aging
- LORAC Pro Palette – Lt. Pink (mobile lid), Taupe (Crease)
- AVON superSHOCK eyeliner gel in Plumful
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude – in the waterline
- Benefit They’re Real tinted primer
- Benefit They’re Real mascara
- Soap & Glory Archery Volu-Boost brow fiber gel in Talk of the Brown
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW in “I’m pure 4 sure” Ivory
- Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter in 010 Ivory
- Bourjois Blush in 16 Love-struck Rose
- Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes long lasting liquid lipstick in Adoring
What do you think about this look? What products are you using this summer?
Have a great day!